• Material: Made from Polyester 210D with UV stabilizer
• UV Filtering: Tested to block 99.88% of UVA and 99.98% of UVB rays
• Wind Resistance: Rated to a max of 32km/h (19.9m/h)
• Rain: Drain hole in center designed to prevent water pooling
• Warranty: 1 year
• Storage: Ships in a reusable storage bag. Bag can be reused when sunshade is not in use.
• FlexrHoop and tgoma Tablet Holder can be left with the Sunshade.
• tgoma can be played with the Sunshade in place.
• When using the FlexrHoop the Sunshade can quickly be detached from the snap on fittings (approximately 1 min to remove/2 mins to replace)
• For general jumping the shade can remain in place for smaller jumpers. Taller jumpers may come into contact with the shade. However, the shade is soft and will not cause injury.
• The Sunshade is NOT weight bearing – it should be cleared of any falling debris (twigs, leaves, etc) or during periods of in climate weather such as snow or heavy rain/hail.
• The Sunshade should be removed during periods of high winds, as it may detach from the trampoline or act as a sail.
• Note: All Sunshades are the same shape (circles) but vary in diameter to fit the shapes/sizes of the trampolines.
Sunshades are currently on backorder until Fall of 2021.
Keep those leaves off your trampoline and keep your family jumping in the shade with the addition of the Sunshade for your Springfree Trampoline. Ideal for young jumpers, the sunshade filters 99% of UVA and UVB rays to protect your kids while they jump. When not in use, the Sunshade easily packs away in its own storage bag.
The Sunshade takes less than 5 minutes to install and you don’t need to remove anything – not even your FlexrHoop! Snap the brackets to the trampoline net rods, attach the Sunshade strap to the brackets and you’re ready to jump.
The Sunshade should be removed during periods of high winds or snow accumulation.
Springfree Trampoline accessories come with a one year manufacturer’s warranty.